Tidy up your room hasn’t ever been so fun!
Based in San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy
May 5th, 2016
iOS / tvOS
FREE (.99 $ on Win8 – TRY & BUY on WIN10)
Pauly’s mom, Loretta, wants everything to be clean and tidy, before she leaves the house, so she entrusted his son the task of keeping in place the toys. Easier said than done! Will be Pauly able to put everything in order before his mother returns?
After the worldwide release of Skiddy, CRYsoft Development team started working on a new game named: MatchYS. This was the time order challenge of the team, create a game funny to play by children as do by adults. MatchYS is a fast paced puzzle game based on observation and rapid reaction skill. A collateral objective of the team was to add an “educational” aspect too using the themes of the game itself, toys and order. The expectations were help parents teach their children to be more motivated into being more responsable through the play.
- Fast, mind grabbing puzzle game. Easy to play, hard to master!
- 100 levels of pure fun. Simple, smart but also challenging.
- Unpredictable events. Keep an eye on the bedroom door: Terence, Horatio and Loretta are still lurking.
- Incredible vintage style graphics. Uncover or re-discover toys that any of us had fun at least once.
- Kid-friendly concept. As fun to play for parents as for their kids, play together!
- Educational approach. Learn, teach and play.
MatchYS- Lauch Trailer Youtube
LOGO & ICON
Alessandro Filipponi – Project Manager
Aymen Mezni – Lead Programmer
Cristiano Ferracuti – Music Composer
Francesca Velenosi – Art Director
Founded in 2011 and based in Italy, CRYsoft Development is an Italian independent game studio made up of Alessandro Filipponi, Aymen Mezni, Cristiano Ferracuti and Francesca Velenosi bringing back old fashion new style games since 2011.
More information on CRYsoft Development, our logo & relevant media are available here .