Based in San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy
July 15th, 2015
Skiddy, the revolutionary product for Kart drifting by Neveplast, now becomes a game for mobile phones and tablets. A fantastic new app for iOS and Android platforms that is completely free-of-charge and free of advertising downloads and banners.
After Rolling Legend’s release, CRYsoft Development was approached by Neveplast srl, an italian company which build and sell particular kart racing products, to develop their promotional game based on their brand product Skiddy. This was the first commissioned work based on an official brand license. The game itself was highly appreciated by Neveplast for his accessibility as his good looking so as company customers which were able to enjoy the particular Skiddy kart experience on their mobile devices.
- 10 Tracks around the world. Find NEVEPLAST® original ones in the game!
- 3 Exclusive gameplay modes to challenge your drift ability.
- 5 Incredible locations, from dry deserts to snowy mountains.
- 6 Unique kart models to try or build up your own.
- Online leaderboards to show the world who is the best.
- No Ads, No In-App, just pure fun.
Skiddy – Teaser Trailer Youtube
LOGO & ICON
Alessandro Filipponi – Project Manager
Aymen Mezni – Lead Programmer
Cristiano Ferracuti – Music Composer
Francesca Velenosi – Art Director
Founded in 2011 and based in Italy, CRYsoft Development is an Italian independent game studio made up of Alessandro Filipponi, Aymen Mezni, Cristiano Ferracuti and Francesca Velenosi bringing back old fashion new style games since 2011.
More information on CRYsoft Development, our logo & relevant media are available here .